[AISWorld] Question: do we really want to risk turning AIS into a political lobbying organization?

Robert Willis Robert.Willis at viu.ca
Mon Jan 30 21:51:53 EST 2017

Small point of correction from an outsider: it wasn't a ban - refugees were still going into the U.S. but in very small numbers due to a revision of screening criteria.
Having said that, the Obama administration deported more people than any other.
(I'm a political wonk)
BW

Sent from my Windows Phone