[AISWorld] Question: do we really want to risk turning AIS into a political lobbying organization?

Prashant Palvia pcpalvia at uncg.edu
Tue Jan 31 08:56:21 EST 2017

Dear Leon,

Thanks for writing again.  Your emails are motivating others to write about
this topic.  I am grateful to you for keeping this discussion alive.

I suggest that AIS leadership take a vote of its members denouncing the
President's executive order - just like ACM has done.  We cannot keep
silent at this time of national crisis which threatens the American values.

In fact, I urge all AIS members to write on this forum asking AIS to take a
vote.

And Leon, protesting persecution is not political.

Prashant Palvia