[AISWorld] Censorship in academia - Censorship is not the answer!

Shailendra Palvia Shailendra.Palvia at liu.edu
Wed Feb 1 00:07:43 EST 2017

Super Duper. Wow !
From: AISWorld <aisworld-bounces at lists.aisnet.org> on behalf of Samir Chatterjee <profsamir1 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 10:15 PM
To: Nima Kordzadeh
Cc: Jason Thatcher; aisworld at lists.aisnet.org
Subject: Re: [AISWorld] Censorship in academia - Censorship is not the answer!

ACLU just won a victory that all these bans are illegal. Fight has begun.
Samir

Dr. Samir Chatterjee
Professor & Fletcher Jones Chair of Technology Design & Management
School of Information Systems & Technology
Claremont Graduate University
130 East 9th Street, Claremont, CA 91711
(P) 909-607-4651; (cell) 909-730-8898
profsamir1 at gmail.com
http://sites.cgu.edu/chatterjees/

Director, *Innovations Design Empowerment Applications Laboratory* (IDEA
Labs) http://www.idea-labs.net/
Associate Editor: Health Systems, IJBDCN
Editorial Board: Journal of AIS
Member: IEEE (senior), ACM (senior), AIS, AMIA
Author: http://designscienceresearch.wordpress.com/about/
2015 Lifetime Achievement Award Winner for Contributions to Design Science
(by AIS DSR community)

Visiting Professor of Design & Innovation
USC Iovine & Young Academy