[AISWorld] Asked chapters on Data Centers topics !

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Wed Feb 1 18:46:11 EST 2017

Dear colleagues in ICT Networks, Cloud Platforms, IT Architecture, IaaS
models and tools, and IT Service Management:

We are rounding a co-edited book on Data Centers (on managerial and
technical topics) for an international publisher, which includes already
several accepted chapters. Our kind academic invitation is for those
academicians interested in helping us to complete the book with
high-quality chapters. We need only 3-4 additional ones. Suggested topics
are:

> --- IT process frameworks and standards and Data Centers (ITIL, CMMI-SVC,
> IT4IT, MOF 4, ITUP,CobIT, ISO/IEC 27000, among others)
>
> --- IT strategy with Data Centers assets
>
> --- SDDC  (Software-Defined Data Center)

> --- IT Architectures for Data Centers

> --- IaaS management tools (OpenStack, CloudStack, ...)
>
> --- IT Operations Issues in Data Centers
>
> --- and other related topics like DCIM Technologies, Data Centers Maturity
> Models, Green IT Metrics for Data Centers, etc are also welcome!

Colleagues interested on this invitation please contact us for details.
Submission deadline for these last asked chapters has been extended to
March 15, 2017.

Thanks very much in advance for your kind consideration to this academic
petition !
Sincerely,

Book co-editors
Jorge Marx Gómez, Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg, Germany
Manuel Mora, Autonomous University of Aguascalientes, Mexico
Rory O'Connor, Dublin City University, Ireland
Mahesh Raisinghani, Texas Woman's University, USA