[AISWorld] job opportunities in UAE

John Gammack John.Gammack at zu.ac.ae
Thu Feb 2 03:57:30 EST 2017

We are hiring at the College of Technological Innovation,  Zayed University, UAE so if interested please apply via the relevant website linked below - or contact me or our search committee chair, Dr Michelle Antero Michelle.Antero at zu.ac.ae<mailto:Michelle.Antero at zu.ac.ae> if you need more information.

Assistant, Associate & Full Professors in Networking
http://tinyurl.com/z9tekfu<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl%2Ecom%2Fz9tekfu&urlhash=yQQ3&_t=tracking_anet>

Assistant, Associate & Full Professors in Computer Engineering
http://tinyurl.com/zz6wekr<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl%2Ecom%2Fzz6wekr&urlhash=kpMe&_t=tracking_anet>

Assistant, Associate & Full Professors in Security
http://tinyurl.com/za8yj96<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl%2Ecom%2Fza8yj96&urlhash=9pEq&_t=tracking_anet>

Assistant, Associate & Full Professors in Enterprise Systems
http://tinyurl.com/gv3dlmt<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl%2Ecom%2Fgv3dlmt&urlhash=Pwov&_t=tracking_anet>

Visiting Professor Systems or Computer Engineering
http://tinyurl.com/zey4gcm<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl%2Ecom%2Fzey4gcm&urlhash=lGHm&_t=tracking_anet>

Visiting Professor in Security & Networking Technologies, Enterprise Systems, or Multimedia
http://tinyurl.com/h3e4xls<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl%2Ecom%2Fh3e4xls&urlhash=4Sj9&_t=tracking_anet>

[cid:zu70ef7c]<http://www.zu.ac.ae>     John Gammack
Acting Associate Dean
College of Technological Innovation
جون جاماك
عميد مشارك بالإنابة
كلية الإبتكار التقني

P.O. Box 144534 Abu Dhabi, U.A.E | T:+971 2 599 3490 | M:
w w w . z u . a c . a e<http://www.zu.ac.ae>
        Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education [cid:mschede55c1]
Disclaimer: This e-mail and the files(s) attached to it are confidential and belong to the intended receiver (unit) only. In case you are not the intended receiver of this letter, or if you have received it by mistake, please advise the sender and delete it along with its attached file(s) from your system immediately. You do not have the right to copy, print or distribute this e-mail or any part thereof, or to release its contents to any other party whatsoever, except with prior approval from the sender. If you violate the above, you will be legally accountable.