[AISWorld] AIS Response to the Recent Executive Order on Immigration in the United States

Prashant Palvia pcpalvia at uncg.edu
Thu Feb 2 20:55:43 EST 2017

Good point, Hossein.

In a previous email, I had recommended to the AIS membership to take a vote
of its membership regarding drafting an appropriate resolution. I don't
think we will be breaking any laws. This will be well within a democratic
process.

As President Roosevelt, in his famous inaugural speech, stated: “the only
thing we need to fear is fear itself”.

Prashant

----

*Prashant Palvia, Ph.D., Joe Rosenthal Excellence Professor,
https://baelearn.uncg.edu/people/palvia/
<https://baelearn.uncg.edu/people/palvia/>Bryan School of Business and
EconomicsThe University of North Carolina at Greensboro 426 Bryan Building,
Greensboro, NC 27402, USA, Ph: 336.334.4818*