[AISWorld] AIS Response to the Recent Executive Order on Immigration in the United States

Dokhtar Irouni madaneghor at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 21:09:02 EST 2017

Dear Hossein,
A similar discussion is going on in Academy of Management Facebook page. You may want to have a look.
Cheers
Dokhtar Irooni

    On Thursday, 2 February 2017, 19:49, Hossein Seif Zadeh <hossein.work at icloud.com> wrote:

 Dear Jason,
As a member of AIS, I thank you for taking the initiative to put pen to paper.  That is a great start and I am sure most (if not all) AIS members continue to support the list you have included in your email (rotating conferences, rotating leadership, eLibrary, etc).

But I am obliged to point out none of these were the point of discussion over the past few days.  The point was, and remains, whether the so-called Muslim-ban affects enough AIS members to warrant putting a collective statement forward.  I am not promoting one side or the other of the argument, but re-iterating a set of principles which have little to do with the argument does not resolve it.

Warm regards,
Hossein