[AISWorld] CAIS commenced publication of Volume 40

Jan Recker j.recker at qut.edu.au
Wed Feb 15 20:50:21 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,
I am pleased to announce the commencement of publication of Volume 40 of the Communications of the Association for Information Systems, available online at http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/.
We have started publication of Volume 40 with several interest that I am sure you will find highly interesting:

The Potential for Citizen Science in Information Systems Research<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol40/iss1/2>
Matt Levy and Matt Germonprez

Contributors to the High-impact IS Journals (1977-2014): An Aid for Setting Research Standards<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol40/iss1/4>
Andrea Everard, Kent St. Pierre, and Jean L. Heck

The Sustainability Imperative in Information Systems Research<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol40/iss1/3>
Stefan Seidel, Pratyush Bharati, Gilbert Fridgen, Richard T. Watson, Abdullah Albizri, Marie-Claude (Maric) Boudreau, Tom Butler, Leona Chandra Kruse, Indira Guzman, Helena Karsten, Habin Lee, Nigel Melville, Daniel Rush, Janet Toland, and Stephanie Watts

IS Research and Policy: Notes From the 2015 ICIS Senior Scholar's Forum<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol40/iss1/5>
Fred Niederman, Roger Clarke, Lynda Applegate, John Leslie King, Roman Beck, and Ann Majchrzak

A Framework and Approach for Analysis of Focus Group Data in Information Systems Research<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol40/iss1/1>
Alireza Nili, Mary Tate, and David Johnstone
Following the tradition of CAIS, we will continue uploading new papers to the volume as they become ready for production. You can access accepted papers queued for publication now at http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/forthcoming.html.
Thanks for your continuing interest in the Communications of the Association for Information Systems.
Please follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CommunicationsoftheAIS/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/AIS_CAIS).

Happy reading, tweeting and posting.

With regards,

Dr. Jan Recker

Editor in Chief, Communications of the Association for Information Systems
QUT Business School | Queensland University of Technology
www.janrecker.com<http://www.janrecker.com/> | http://scientific-research-in-is.org/ | https://research.qut.edu.au/digital-innovation-research/
Phone: +61 7 3138 0939 | Fax: +61 7 3138 1313 | Email: j.recker at qut.edu.au<mailto:j.recker at qut.edu.au> | CRICOS No. 00213J
[QUT_busschool_colour]   [BUSacclogo_LINE_cmyk]