[AISWorld] ACIS2016 Keynote Presentations and Updates

Rosemary Van Der Meer rvdmeer at uow.edu.au
Tue Feb 21 21:46:26 EST 2017

Thank you to all of you who attended and made ACIS2016 at the University of Wollongong a wonderful event. It was great to see you all here and I hope you all enjoyed your experience.

Just a few updates on the conference:
* Recordings of the keynote speeches can now be accessed from the Keynote Speakers page of the website http://business.uow.edu.au/acis-2016/keynote-speakers/index.html
* A Photo Gallery with a selection of images from the opening, dinner and awards presentations is now available on the website at http://business.uow.edu.au/acis-2016/photo-galleries/index.html
* We are still in the process of organising the permanent repository of the proceedings and ISBN. We thank you for your patience in this and will advise on the conference website and via IS-Aus when that information is available.

Kind regards, Rosemary

Dr Rosemary Van Der Meer
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Faculty of Business
40a.184 | University of Wollongong NSW 2522
T +61 2 4221 3121 | M +61 420 354623