[AISWorld] (no subject)

lavanya doddi lavanya.lavi012 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 00:42:50 EST 2017

Greetings!!

Last Date of paper submission is 28th February 2017

Its our pleasure to inform you that we are hosting virtual International
Conference on Advanced Technologies in Engineering & Science -2017, is
going to organize by Knewton Institute of Research In Engineering and
Technology on April 27th-28th, 2017 at Andhra Pradesh, India.

*All articles published in any one of the journals: JCHPS, Discovery and
IJTES which are indexed in Scopus, CAS, Google Scholar, Research Bible,
Index Copernicus Value, Indian Citation Index.*

Subject Category: Cover all branches of Engineering, Technology and
Management, Basic Sciences subjects.

MORE DETAILS: http://ow.ly/DU34309h1BP

If you don’t want to receive mail from us, Please reply unsub to this mail.