[AISWorld] AMCIS Pre-ICIS Workshop Interest Survey

Rhonda Syler rhonda.syler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:38:48 EST 2017

Colleagues,
Again this year before AMCIS 2017, AIS SIGED (Special Interest Group on
Education) will be offering a pre-conference workshop open to all. As we
finalize planning, we would like to hear from you on what your needs and
interests are - anything from hands-on analytics to curriculum development
to incorporating new technologies or methodologies into your courses.
Please assist us in serving you by completing the following survey. It will
only take a couple of minutes of your time.

https://waltonuark.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9MLL1Zlopcru1Bb

Thank you, and we hope to see you in Boston!

Rhonda

*Dr. Rhonda A. Syler*
*President*, AIS Special Interest Group on Education (SIGED)
*Program Co-Chair*, 2017 ISOneWorld

Department of Information Systems
University of Arkansas
Business Building 213