[AISWorld] CfP for HICSS-51 conference: new minitrack "Knowledge Management and Strategic Planning" - Deadline June, 15 2017

Jan Mendling jan.mendling at wu.ac.at
Tue Feb 28 05:40:34 EST 2017

Dear colleagues!

We are happy to inform you, that there will be a new minitrack "Knowledge
Management and Strategic Planning" at the next HICSS conference in Hawaii,
which is organized by our institute. HICSS is the #1 IS conference in terms
of citations as recorded by Google Scholar.
We cordially invite you to submit a paper for this new minitrack and ask you
to forward the CfP to your colleagues.

Topics relevant for submissions include, but are not limited to the
following:

- Strategic planning of knowledge management processes

- Methods for knowledge-based strategy building

- KM and mission statement

- Vision development and KM; theoretical and practical foundations of
knowledge-based vision and strategy development

- The role of bottom-up and top-down processes in knowledge-based strategy
and/or vision development

- The role of future-oriented approaches and innovation for strategic
planning

- KM and methods for the definition of long term strategic objectives, short
term goals and specific goals of an organization within the strategic
planning process

- Positive and negative effects of knowledge-based strategic planning

- Different types of knowledge in strategy development processes

- Strategic alignment and KM

- KM and strategy implementation in organizations

- Acceptance of strategy and/or vision in KM

- KM, strategy and organizational routines

- KM and process redesign and innovation

Paper submission deadline is June, 15 2017. Please find a CfP with all
detailed information soon at http://hicss.hawaii.edu/

All the best!

Alexander Kaiser

Markus F. Peschl

Jan Mendling

Prof. Dr. Jan Mendling
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien - WU Vienna
Institute for Information Business
Building D2, Entrance C, 3rd Floor
Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Email: jan.mendling at wu.ac.at
Phone: +43 1 31336 5200
Fax:   +43 1 31336 739
Web:   http://www.mendling.com
Office: http://www.wu.ac.at/infobiz/contact
fb:    https://www.facebook.com/WU.Informationswirtschaft
* Marlon Dumas, Marcello La Rosa, Jan Mendling, Hajo A. Reijers:
   Fundamentals of Business Process Management. Springer 2013:
   http://fundamentals-of-bpm.org/
* Hans Robert Hansen, Jan Mendling, Gustaf Neumann:
   Wirtschaftsinformatik (11. Aufl.). De Gruyter Studium, de Gruyter 2015:
   http://lehrbuch-wirtschaftsinformatik.org/