[AISWorld] CSCE'17 - The 2017 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, & Applied Computing | July 17-20, 2017 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - special session on Data Centers

Manuel Mora dr.manuel.mora.uaa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 14:40:23 EST 2017

Dear Michael, thanks for it. We can add it as co-chair? You must submit a
paper! We need at least 6 ones. If not, we will submit to the normal
EEE-2017 track. Do I add you? Manuel

Manuel Mora, EngD.
Full-time Professor and Researcher Level C
ACM Senior Member / SNI Level I
Department of Information Systems
Autonomous University of Aguascalientes
Ave. Universidad 940