[AISWorld] Assignments for the course in Systems Theory

ilia ilia at ibissoft.se
Sat Mar 11 18:38:05 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

We are (agile) developing a course called Systems Theory, Organizations
and IT. We are looking for small assignments that can be used for
self-studies and examination. We are especially interested in such
topics as Complexity Management (or Variety Engineering as some called
it) and VSM (Viable Systems Model). Assignments for any other related
topics would be of interest as well. If you know any sources that could
be of help, please, refer them to us.

Sincerely

--Ilia

Dr. Ilia Bider
Process- och systemutvecklingskonsult at IbisSoft.se
Lektor & Forskare/Docent i data- och systemvetenskap at DSV.su.se
ilia at ibissoft.se        +46 (0)8 164998
Software project as a socio-technical system: http://bit.ly/1TKgnf6