[AISWorld] *New* 2017 Academic Resource: Wearables Impact on Personal Health

Matt Bradley matt.bradley at gbmbooks.com
Thu Mar 16 15:03:03 EDT 2017

Hi again!

Sorry I missed you the first time.

I wanted to quickly follow up on an email I sent over last week regarding
an academic resource on the rise of wearable technologies and how this is
impacting population health. I thought it may be a valuable addition to
your resource page or as a blog post.

Please find the resource here:
http://onlinedegrees.bradley.edu/resources/infographics/the-role-of-school-counselors-in-school-safety/
<http://redirect-us-1.com/prod/0e4196dc-553c-4549-a602-a4819b1bf31d/0138a4ff-4a6a-4fc0-bbb7-0483117f3687>
Let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your time. Any
feedback is appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Matt Bradley

--