[AISWorld] Call for Session Chairs: Artificial Intelligence Cluster, INFORMS 2017

Bin Zhang binzhang at arizona.edu
Sun Mar 19 20:42:59 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

With sincere pleasure, I would like to invite you to chair a session for the Artificial Intelligence cluster at INFORMS Annual Meeting, which is to be held in the lovely Houston from October 22nd to 25th, 2017.

Session chair’s job is defining a theme you are familiar with, inviting three to four speakers and managing a 90-minute session. Being a session chair is a great way to contribute to the community, to meet people, and to discuss interesting and important research problems.

If you are interested in organizing a session please contact me at <binzhang at arizona.edu>, at your earliest convenience. You may also forward this message to anyone who you think can organize a successful session. If you are chairing a session for another cluster already, please consider cross-listing with our cluster. The benefit of cross-listing is expanding the audience of your research fields. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know.

Also, please visit our College of Artificial Intelligence webpage at INFORMS and consider being a registered member: https://www.informs.org/Community/CAI

The success of the cluster relies on your continued contribution. Looking forward to working with and seeing you at the meeting!

Bin Zhang, Ph.D.
Chair, Artificial Intelligence Cluster
INFORMS Annual Meeting 2017

Assistant Professor
Department of Management Information Systems
Eller College of Management
University of Arizona

Email: binzhang at arizona.edu