[AISWorld] communicating research results to practitioners

Peter Trkman peter.trkman at ef.uni-lj.si
Tue Mar 28 23:36:46 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Recently, there has been quite a debate on the importance of
communicating the research results to practice. I've started with a
bit of an experiment with LinkedIn 'blogging'.  The goal is to present
our research findings in a 'practitioner-readable' format.

I am not doing it in an "HBR/SMR style" but rather attempting to use
an informal, sometimes humorous way while still preserving the main
research findings.

Here are the first two posts:
1. customer process management:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/put-yourself-your-customers-processes-peter-trkman
2. telemedicine adoption:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/adoption-telemedicine-services-you-build-them-users-come-peter-trkman

I plan to publish one post per week until the end of June.
Any feedback at this or later time point most welcome (either
privately, through this mailing list or in LinkedIn comments). Links
to similar attempts also welcome.

I will summarize all comments & my experience and will re-post it to
the list by the end of June

Peter Trkman