[AISWorld] Second Call for Chapters [Quantum-Inspired Intelligent Systems for Multimedia Data Analysis]

Prof. (Dr.) Siddhartha Bhattacharyya dr.siddhartha.bhattacharyya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:47:24 EDT 2017

​D​
​ear Professors,​

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of
editing a forthcoming publication entitled Quantum-Inspired Intelligent
Systems for Multimedia Data Analysis, to be published by IGI Global, an
international publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to
take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for
consideration in this publication.

I am familiar with your research interests and expertise in Quantum
Inspired Computational Intelligence, and I am certain that your
contribution on this topic and/or other related research areas would make
an excellent addition to this publication.

Please visit http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-detai
ls/2603 for more details regarding this publication and to submit your
work. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission
guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/befo
re-you-write/. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope
to hear from you by *April 15, 2017*.

Best wishes,
Siddhartha Bhattacharyya
*Editor*
*Quantum-Inspired Intelligent Systems for Multimedia Data Analysis*

***********************************************************************************************************************

*Dr. Siddhartha Bhattacharyya*

*FIETE, SMIEEE, SMACM, SMIETI, LMCSI, L**MOSI, **LMISTE, MIAENG, MIRSS,
MIAASSE*, *MCSTA*
Professor, Department of Information Technology
Dean (Research & Development/Academic Affairs)
RCC Institute of Information Technology
Canal South Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700 015, INDIA
Mobile: +919830354195 <+91%2098303%2054195>
https://remote.com/dr-siddhartha-bhattacharyya

***********************************************************************************************************************

*Member of Editorial Board, Applied Soft Computing
<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/applied-soft-computing/editorial-board>Editor,
Journal of Pattern Recognition Research
<http://www.jprr.org/index.php/jprr>*

*Associate Editor, BioInfo Soft Computing
<http://bioinfopublication.org/journal.php?opt=azjou&jouid=BPJ0000211>*

*Member of Editorial Board International Journal of Engineering, Science
and Technology <http://www.ijest-ng.com/>*
*ACCENTS Transactions on Information Security (ATIS)
<http://accentsjournals.org/>*

*International Journal of Digital Technology and EconomyGlacier Journal for
Scientific Research <http://www.glacierjournal.org/>*

*Series Editor*

*Advances in Information Quality and Management
<http://www.igi-global.com/book-series/advances-information-quality-management/73809>*

*My Amazon Author Page* <https://www.amazon.com/author/drsiddhartha>

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=dr.siddhartha.bhattacharyya@gmail.com&idSignature=22>