[AISWorld] ECIS2017: Call for Scheduling of Ancillary Meetings - last reminder

Isabel Ramos iramos at dsi.uminho.pt
Sun Apr 2 14:36:43 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

The actual ECIS 2017 Conference will be held at Centro Cultural Vila
Flor (CCVF), in Guimarães, Portugal, starting Thursday, June 8 through
Saturday, June 10. The welcome reception will take place on June 7 and
the Conference Dinner on June 9.

We reserved 3 rooms in the Hotel of the Conference, nearby CCVF -
http://www.hotel-guimaraes.com/, between June 7 and June 9 for the
Ancillary Meetings. These rooms have different dimensions and costs.
They all share a common area for beverages and food that can be
brought in to the meeting room.

The values and dimensions are as follows:

Room Name -- Maximum occupation -- Cost

S. Jorge       --      30 pax                    --  175€

S. Miguel     --      40 pax                     --  200€

Sta. Maria I  --    100 pax                     --  250€

The buffet cost is 11 €/person.

You will work directly with the Conference Manager, Fátima Ribeiro on
your event at ECIS2017 (fatima.ribeiro at hdl-bb.com). If you have any
questions during this process feel free to contact me at +351 964 389
901 or contact at ecis2017.eu.

Please, send us the following information about your meeting:

MEETING NAME FOR PROGRAM:

ORGANIZATION:

GROUP THIS MEETING REPRESENTS:

AFFILIATION (AIS/Non-AIS Group):

PRIMARY CONTACT:

* Name (First, Last):

* Address

* City

* Country

* Zip Code

* Phone Number

* Email Address

ONSITE CONTACT

* Name (First, Last):

* Phone Number

* Email Address

PREFERRED DATE FOR THE MEETING:

EXPECTED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:

After all meetings are scheduled (no later than May 12th), payments
and communication will be managed by the Conference Hotel.

We look forward to seeing you in Guimarães, Portugal!

Isabel Ramos

Associate Professor
Dep. Sistemas de Informação, Universidade do Minho
iramos at dsi.uminho.pt,
http://www.dsi.uminho.pt/~iramos
http://pdtsi.dsi.uminho.pt
www.ptais.org