[AISWorld] Call for Chapters - "Agile Education, Lean Learning"

David Parsons david at themindlab.com
Fri Apr 7 17:50:57 EDT 2017

Call For Chapter Proposals - 'Agile Education, Lean Learning"

We are inviting initial chapter proposals for the forthcoming edited book,
“Agile Education, Lean Learning”, to be published by Springer. The initial
proposal has been formally reviewed and accepted for further development by
the publisher, so we are now seeking submissions from potential authors who
may wish to contribute chapters to this publication.

At this stage, we only require suggested chapter titles, details of authors
and a brief outline of the proposed content of the chapter (approx 200
words).

For more information regarding the topic, important deadlines, and how to
participate, visit our CFC page: http://davidparsons.ac.nz/agilelean.html

Please disseminate this call to your wider networks, and to any individuals
you consider might be interested in contributing a chapter to this book.

Kind Regards
Kathryn MacCallum
David Parsons

Dr David Parsons
National Postgraduate Director
The Mind Lab by Unitec
Phone: +64 9 964 4444

Mobile: +64 21 061 0441

david at themindlab.com <firstname at themindlab.com> www.themindlab.com

[image: https://image.freepik.com/free-icon/facebook-logo_318-49940.jpg]
<http://www.themindlab.com/> /themindlabnz
<https://www.facebook.com/themindlabnz>[image:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6KrLEzWZwkhvG0Qx-c89IUhSRnlH_ifD4ThRM2lpeA9rdIAHQRQ]
@nzmindlab
<https://twitter.com/NZMindlab>

solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please notify us before deleting it.