[AISWorld] ICIS and AMCIS Dates Survey

Dennis, Alan R. ardennis at indiana.edu
Mon Apr 10 18:50:20 EDT 2017

Following requests from members, AIS is considering changing the date of both the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) and the Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS). We value your input on this decision. We are grateful to members who responded to our earlier survey, and following reflections on those responses we request your further help.

Please take 5-7 minutes to do the new survey about dates for both ICIS and AMCIS.
https://aisnet.org/page/ConfDatesSurvey

Thanks for taking time to do this. If you would like to contact us directly, please email:
Alan Dennis (VP Conferences) at ardennis at indiana.edu<mailto:ardennis at indiana.edu>
Souren Paul (AMCIS Date Task Force Chair) at souren.paul at gmail.com<mailto:souren.paul at gmail.com>
Joey George (ICIS Date Task Force Chair) at jfgeorge at iastate.edu<mailto:jfgeorge at iastate.edu>

Alan Dennis
Professor and John T. Chambers Chair of Internet Systems
www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis<http://www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis>
AIS Vice President for Conferences (aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)<http://aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)>
Editor-in-Chief, AIS Transactions on Replication Research (aisel.aisnet.org/trr)<http://aisel.aisnet.org/trr>