[AISWorld] Benchmark Assessment Tools for MSIS Programs

Na Li na.li at baker.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:55:34 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I’m looking for an external assessment tool to measure whether students
have achieved the program outcomes upon graduation from our Master of
Science in Information Systems program in the Center for Graduate Studies
at Baker College. Currently, we are using home-grown assessment tools
including a number of direct measures and an exit survey. However, these
tools do not provide benchmark comparisons to other programs. If your
program uses any external assessment tool that provides comparisons to
other IS/MIS masters programs, would you like to share its name, whether it
needs to be (or can be) integrated into an LMS, its strengths and
shortcomings? This tool could be in the format of a survey, a test, or
something else. Thank you.

Best regards,

Na "Lina" Li, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dean, Master of Business Administration
& Master of Science in Information Systems
Baker College, Center for Graduate Studies
1116 W. Bristol Road, Flint, MI 48507
nli01 at baker.edu
810-766-2163