[AISWorld] ICIS Doctoral Consortium Reunion and Directory

Dennis, Alan R. ardennis at indiana.edu
Mon Apr 17 08:54:20 EDT 2017

The first ICIS Doctoral Consortium was held in 1980 in Philadelphia. Over the following years, more than 1000 people have participated as students and mentors.

We are creating  a Directory of ICIS Doctoral Consortium students and mentors, and will be holding our first Reunion at ICIS 2017 in Seoul. Even if you can't attend this year, please complete the information below so we can build our directory and keep you informed of future plans.

Thanks
Alan Dennis, Patrick Finnegan, Stefan Klein, Mary Beth Watson-Manheim

https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cFOcm8ucHwCTzaB

Alan Dennis
Professor and John T. Chambers Chair of Internet Systems
www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis<http://www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis>
AIS Vice President for Conferences (aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)<http://aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)>
Editor-in-Chief, AIS Transactions on Replication Research (aisel.aisnet.org/trr)<http://aisel.aisnet.org/trr>