[AISWorld] AMCIS 2017-CFP- Technology Research, Education, and Opinion (TREO) Talks Sessions (Deadline April 25)
Basoglu, Kamile Asli
asli at udel.edu
Wed Apr 19 13:05:56 EDT 2017
Dear friends and colleagues,
We invite you to submit a one-page abstract for Technology Research, Education, and Opinion (TREO) Talks sessions which will provide attendees a platform to present (in approx. 10 min) their research ideas, education papers, or opinion papers that cover any area of information systems (IS) or information technology (IT) and get feedback from session attendees. We also welcome attendees who wish to discuss their forthcoming papers at a respected IS journal.
TREO Talk submissions will include a 1-page single-spaced abstract of the research, IS education, or opinion idea. Submissions exceeding 1-page (11 point font and 1/2 margins minimum) will not be accepted. Submissions will be editorially reviewed to ensure that they are IS related and appropriate in nature for AMCIS 2017. At least one of the authors must register for AMCIS 2017.
* Abstracts should be submitted as an attachment to an email.
* Emails with the 1-page Abstract attachment should be sent to treo.submissions at gmail.com<mailto:treo.submissions at gmail.com>
* Accepted submissions will be published in the proceedings.
Apr 25, 2017: Deadline for TREO Talk submission
May 1, 2017: Authors are notified of TREO Talks submission decision
June 30, 2017: PPT slides due
Topics that might be appropriate for a TREO Talk session
* A research idea that you are contemplating, but not started yet
* A research idea that you are developing and would like feedback on
* A research idea that you would like to invite collaborators to join you
* A cutting edge research topic that you would like feedback on
* A teaching tip for an IS/IT class
* An innovative teaching idea for an IS/IT class
* An idea regarding a new or innovative class for an IS/IT curriculum
* Innovative things that you are doing in your IS/IT class
* An opinion regarding any aspect of IS/IT
* A forthcoming paper at a respected IS journal
For any questions related to TREO Talk Sessions, please contact Asli Basoglu at: treo.submissions at gmail.com
K. Asli Basoglu
Accounting & MIS Department
213 Purnell Hall, Newark DE 19716
[Description: Description: Description: cid:29387E64-D771-4821-B1F2-B5E25EB4D443]
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 28363 bytes
More information about the AISWorld