[AISWorld] incorporating Virtual Reality in a business school setting?

Avi Jain abhijitjain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:16:38 EDT 2017

We have some budget to buy electronics. We're thinking of buying a single
Virtual Reality "thing" and using it somehow.

We can use it for pedagogy, or as a marketing tool, etc. (e.g., it could
contain a demonstration of the advantages of a business degree, and we
could leave it in our lobby or take it with us to student recruitment
events).

We can't figure out what to buy and how to use it.

Suggestions?

(Everyone who sends me a reply, and anyone else who requests it -- I will
collate all the responses into an email and send it to you.)

Regards,

- Avi Jain, PhD

Associate Professor of MIS
Black Hills State University