[AISWorld] (no subject)

Markus Bick mbick at escpeurope.eu
Thu Apr 20 18:37:03 EDT 2017

Professor for Digital Supply Chain Management @ ESCP Europe Business School
Berlin

ESCP Europe Business School Berlin seeks some strenghthening in the field
of digitization, starting summer/fall 2017 or later:

Currently we are hiring a Professor for Digital Supply Chain Management
Tenure track (junior/assistant professor - W1) or tenured position (full
professor - W3) – open rank

Job description:
We are interested in supply chain and/or operations management candidates
who have the aptitude to work at the interface of supply
chain and digitisation. They should be able to consider strategic
challenges as well as tactics at the operational level .
We are particularly interested in candidates with research expertise on
digital transformation of the supply chain, considering digital
technologies, innovation and industry 4.0.
Candidates should also be willing to work with colleagues from other
functional areas, such as marketing, information systems, accounting,
sustainability, entrepreneurship and innovation.

For further information please see:
http://www.escpeurope.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/2017-03-17_Personal_-_Stellenausschreibung_Professor_for_Digital_Supply_Chain_Management.pdf

or contact :
Markus Bick - mbick at escpeurope.eu - +49(0)3032007182

Warm regards from Berlin

Markus

*--*
*Prof. Dr. Markus Bick*
Chair of Business Information Systems // Lehrstuhl für Wirtschaftsinformatik
Academic Director Bachelor in Management (BIM), Campus Berlin
mbick at escpeurope.eu | Webpage <http://escpeurope.de/wi> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/prof_bick> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/hp/?dnr=QYWFCdrZZtcnwvsfho1qokrLZtcgyyYC5HK0> |
Xing <https://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Bick>
T +49(0)3032007182 - F +49(0)3032007131
Personal Assistant : Barbara Lutz <blutz at escpeurope.eu> | +49(0)3032007210
Berlin Campus, Heubnerweg 8-10, 14059 Berlin, Deutschland