[AISWorld] Living Connected 4 Seniors using IT

Helen Hasan hasan at uow.edu.au
Mon Apr 24 01:20:45 EDT 2017

Many thanks to everyone who has sent messages and pledges of support for the work of Living Connected. Based on our research, we help seniors who are becoming isolated when living at home by assisting them to set up and use a computer whereby they remain connected and engaged. Living Connected provides this community service for the social well-being of older people in our area.
We are still well short of our Crowdfunding target so if you feel like helping out, no matter how small your donation, please go to Living Connected 4 Seniors at https://pozible.com/project/living-connected-for-seniors
If you prefer not to click on links in emails search for pozible and find us there.

Thanks, Helen

Helen Hasan
Professor
Researching Information Systems and Knowledge Management
Australian Health Services Research Institute (AHSRI)
Building 234 | iC Enterprise 1 | Innovation Campus
University of Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
T +61 2 4221 3757 | M 0419 403 699
ahsri.uow.edu.au<http://ahsri.uow.edu.au/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/helen.hasan.92> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/bottlingfog> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/uow/> | LinkedIn<https://au.linkedin.com/in/helen-hasan-1771131> | View my publications<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=TKP5nZMAAAAJ&hl=en>

[Ahsri_LogoLockup]

NOTICE: This email is intended for the addressee name and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Please consider the environment before printing this email.