[AISWorld] Ralph H. Sprague (1938-2017)

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Tue May 2 18:05:13 EDT 2017

For all of us involved in DSS themes, two contributions from Prof. Sprague
framed our mindset on DSS:

Sprague Jr, R. H. (1980). A framework for the development of decision
support systems. MIS Quarterly, 4(4), 1-26.

R.H. Sprague Jr., H.J. Watson (Eds.), Decision Support Systems: Putting
Theory into Practice, 3rd ed., Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1993

Our respectful wishes for that Prof. Sprague's soul rests in peace.

Manuel Mora / Gloria Phillips-Wren / Fen Wang
Researchers in DSS topics