[AISWorld] CfP for HICSS-51 conference: new minitrack "Knowledge Management and Strategic Planning"

Jan Mendling jan.mendling at wu.ac.at
Wed May 3 07:17:51 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues!

I am happy to inform you, that there will be a new minitrack "Knowledge
Management and Strategic Planning" at the next HICSS conference in Hawaii,
which is organized by our institute.
HICSS is one of the largest and most impactful communities of researchers in
the field of MIS, system sciences and knowledge management.

We cordially invite you to submit a paper for this new minitrack and ask you
to forward the CfP to your colleagues. Paper submission deadline is June, 15
2017. Please find a Call for Papers with all detailed information attached
to this email. Don't hesitate to contact me in case of any questions.

All the best!

Jan

Prof. Dr. Jan Mendling

Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien - WU Vienna

Institute for Information Business

Building D2, Entrance C, 3rd Floor

Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria

Email:  <mailto:jan.mendling at wu.ac.at> jan.mendling at wu.ac.at

Phone: +43 1 31336 5200

Fax:   +43 1 31336 739

Web:    <http://www.mendling.com> http://www.mendling.com

Office:  <http://www.wu.ac.at/infobiz/contact>
http://www.wu.ac.at/infobiz/contact

fb:     <https://www.facebook.com/WU.Informationswirtschaft>
https://www.facebook.com/WU.Informationswirtschaft

* Marlon Dumas, Marcello La Rosa, Jan Mendling, Hajo A. Reijers:

   Fundamentals of Business Process Management. Springer 2013:

    <http://fundamentals-of-bpm.org/> http://fundamentals-of-bpm.org/

* Hans Robert Hansen, Jan Mendling, Gustaf Neumann:

   Wirtschaftsinformatik (11. Aufl.). De Gruyter Studium, de Gruyter 2015:

    <http://lehrbuch-wirtschaftsinformatik.org/>
http://lehrbuch-wirtschaftsinformatik.org/