[AISWorld] call for BIR 2017 doctoral consortium papers
absolute at stonline.sk
Fri May 5 14:44:02 EDT 2017
CALL FOR DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM PAPERS
The BIR 2017 Doctoral Consortium provides doctoral students an opportunity to present and discuss their research on topics of BIR 2017 under the guidance of a panel of experienced researchers. We invite doctoral students to share their work with fellow students and senior researchers in the field by submitting an article of 8 pages by June 4, 2017.
The Doctoral Consortium has the following objectives:
● Provide an open forum where students can present their work and meet other students.
● Provide feedback on current research and guidance on future research directions.
● Promote a spirit of collaborative research.
STRUCTURE OF THE DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM SUBMISSION
● Clearly formulated research question.
● Identification of a significant problem in the field of research.
● Literature review of the problem domain and related solutions.
● Preliminary ideas of the proposed approach and the initial results.
● Description of the research methodology.
● Applicant's contribution to the problem domain, and its uniqueness.
Each submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two members of the Doctoral Consortium Program Committee. The main evaluation criteria are:
● Technical soundness
The selected papers for the Doctoral Consortium will be assigned for peer review and feedback by two other doctoral students and a professor on the doctoral consortium committee during the consortium
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
Doctoral Consortium papers of 8 pages in English, formatted according to the Springer Instructions for LNBIP authors, should be submitted via e-mail to atanu at business.aau.dk with subject "BIR 2017 DC Submission". Accepted Doctoral Consortium papers will be published in the CEUR proceedings, presented at the Doctoral Consortium track.
DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM CHAIR
Atanu Chaudhuri, Aalborg University, Copenhagen
● Paper submissions: June 4, 2017
● Notification of acceptance: June 30, 2017
● Camera ready: July 15, 2017
● Doctoral Consortium date: August 28, 2017
DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM COMMITTEE
Will be formed from members of the programme committee.
More information about the AISWorld