[AISWorld] FW: Major Server Problem at Manuscript Central for ICIS 2017 submission

Soh Wai Lin, Christina (Prof) ACSOH at ntu.edu.sg
Fri May 5 21:47:27 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues:

We became aware of a major problem in the Manuscript Central site for 2017 ICIS submission that has just cropped up. It now does not allow submissions and only gives the options of “Doctoral Consortium” and “Paper-a-thone”. The posted temporary solution on the site DOES NOT work.

So, at this point, we are asking you to hold off your submission until further notice. We are working with Scholar One to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Despite of several rounds of testings that we did and the fact that we have been using the same system over several years, we are extremely sorry that this problem is happening. Program Chairs take the full responsibility and will come up with resolution as soon as possible. Once again, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience and confusion that this problem is causing.

Best regards,

Youngjin, Ola and Christina

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.