[AISWorld] Free access to AIS Best Paper award winning paper

Elizabeth Davidson edavidso at hawaii.edu
Wed May 10 03:34:56 EDT 2017

Congratulations to Emma Vaast and Natalia Levina for receiving one of three
AIS Best Published Paper awards at ICIS 2016, for their article,* “Speaking
as one, but not speaking up: Dealing with new moral taint in an
occupational online community*” (Information and Organization, Volume 25,
Issue 2 <http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/14717727/25/2>, April
2015, Pages 73–98)

Elsevier has made this paper available without fee through June, 2017 at
this link:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S147177271500010X

This is the second consecutive year that a paper published in I&O received
this prestigious recognition, and the 6th award for *I&O* since AIS began
the awards in 2006, placing I&O in the top ranks of AIS award winning
journals along with *ISR* (7), *JAIS* (7), and *MISQ* (6).

You may also review the complete *I&O* journal archives on Science Direct
at this link: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/14717727

With regards,

Elizabeth Davidson

Editor-in-Chief

==============
Elizabeth Davidson
W. Ruel Johnson Professor
Department of Information Technology Management
Shidler College of Business
Director, Communications and Information Science (CIS) Ph.D. Program (
http://www.hawaii.edu/cis/)
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Honolulu, HI 96822
Editor-in-Chief, Information and Organization
(http://www.journals.elsevier.com/information-and-organization/) (
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/14717727)
(808)956-6657 (office)
(808)956-9889 (fax)