[AISWorld] Postdoc Position in Information Engineering & Management at JKU Linz

Stefan Koch stefan.koch at jku.at
Tue May 16 02:21:17 EDT 2017

Dear Flavio,

thanks a lot for your interest...The position is open to all nationals,
and I think you could be a possible fit, so I would be happy to get your
application. Officially you would have to apply the JKU HR department,
either http://jku.at/application or to Johannes Kepler Universität Linz,
Personalmanagement, Altenberger Straße 69, 4040 Linz, referencing 3343.
It should also work to send the package electronically to me or to the
secretary (angela.andorfer at jku.at), else we would get back to you. The
official job ad (in German) is here:
http://www.jku.at/PERS/content/e14908/e14907/e14895/e330263/3343_ger.pdf

I am happy to answer any questions that you might have of course.

Best,

Stefan Koch

>>> Flavio Horita <feahorita at gmail.com> 05/15/17 11:47 PM >>>
Dear Prof. Koch,

My name is Flávio Horita and I just got my PhD in computer science from
the
University of São Paulo in Brazil.

I just saw the open postdoc position in your group at the Johannes
Kepler
University Linz and would like to know if it is limited to European
researchers or those from other countries are also allowed to apply. If
so,
how should I apply for the position? My background and research
interests
are mainly in IS, business models, data analytics, and software
development.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

*Dr. Flávio E. A. Horita*
*Research Collaborator | AGORA Research Group*
http://www.flaviohorita.com | http://www.agora.icmc.usp.br

> We are happy to announce that a postdoc position (6 year contract) is
> available at the Department of Business Informatics - Information
> Engineering at Johannes Kepler University Linz, a university offering
> full range of 60 degree programs (including an IS bachelor and master)
> about 20,000 students in the vibrant region of Upper Austria.
Requirements
> include a related doctoral degree, and interest to do impactful
research
> and teaching in the area of information management & engineering,
> respectively IS/IT strategy, business models and software business.
For