[AISWorld] External academic reviewers for SCRUM+ guide are asked.

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Tue May 16 17:06:07 EDT 2017

We thank external academic reviewers for SCRUM+ (an enhanced SCRUM guide
with recommendations from the new ISO/IEC 29110 standard Basic Profile for
very small entities and non-critical software projects). We thank this
review from faculty experts on SCRUM and agile methods. Interested please
contact us for sending them the evaluation documents. Thanks very much in
advance!
Dr(c) Sergio Galvan / Dr. Manuel Mora / Dr Rory O'Connor