[AISWorld] Survey on the use of ACM/IEEE/AIS Curriculum Recommendations (including CC2005 and IS2010) to support CC2020

Heikki Topi hetopi at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:30:50 EDT 2017

Dear AISWorld Colleagues:

The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the IEEE Computer Society
(IEEE-CS) in collaboration with the Association for Information Systems and
other computing organizations are producing a new curricular report
entitled “Computing Curricula 2020: An Overview Report” (CC2020) in an
effort to retain global currency in the computing curriculum guidelines. We
reach out to you because we value your opinion in this effort, and we
invite you to participate in this project by responding to a brief survey
on your use of curriculum recommendations in computing. The survey can be
found at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W6W76LB

The survey should take between 3 and 5 minutes to complete. We do apologize
for any cross postings.

Thank you in advance for your time and valuable contributions to this
project!

On behalf of the CC2020 Task Force,

Heikki Topi

Dr. Heikki Topi
Professor of Computer Information Systems
Co-chair, ACM/AIS MSIS 2016 Task Force (www.msis2016.org)
AIS, incoming VP of Education
Director, Bentley Data Innovation Network
Bentley University
htopi at bentley.edu
+1-781-891-2799