[AISWorld] Reminder: Requests for bids to host ICIS 2021

Dennis, Alan R. ardennis at indiana.edu
Mon May 22 07:21:25 EDT 2017

If you might be interested in organizing a team to run ICIS 2021 in Region 1 (the Americas) in December of 2021, please complete the Intent to Bid form by June 1.  This form just asks for the names and contact information of two individuals who would like to lead a bidding team, along with one or more proposed cities, and creates no obligation on your part. Once we get that information, we will help you prepare a more detailed Preliminary Bid that is due August 1.

The Intent to Bid form is available at:
http://aisnet.org/?ICISIntenttoBid

The full details of the bidding process and timeline are available at:
http://aisnet.org/general/custom.asp?page=ICISSiteSelection

If you have any questions, please contact me,
Alan

Alan Dennis
Professor and John T. Chambers Chair of Internet Systems
www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis<http://www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis>
AIS Vice President for Conferences (aisnet.org/?page=Conferences<http://aisnet.org/?page=Conferences>)
Editor-in-Chief, AIS Transactions on Replication Research (aisel.aisnet.org/trr)<http://aisel.aisnet.org/trr>