[AISWorld] Απ: Workshop on ‘Economic Crisis and ICT in the Public and Private Sector’

Loukis Euripides eloukis at aegean.gr
Tue May 23 11:23:52 EDT 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

Yesterday I sent you the following e-mail, asking you to send to the AISWorld mailing list the attached Call for Papers of the Workshop on ‘Economic Crisis and ICT in the Public and Private Sector’ to be held as part of the 7th International Conference on eDemocracy (14 – 15 December 2017 | Athens - Greece).

The answer I received is that this should be approved, since I am not member of the AIS - however, this is not true, as I have been member of the AIS for many years (publishing papers in many of its conferences, such as this year's AMCIS).

Kind regards

Dr Euripidis N. Loukis
Associate Professor
Department of Information and Communication Systems Engineering
University of the Aegean
Karlovassi, Samos, GR-83200, Greece
Tel.: +30-22730-82221
Fax: +30-22730-82009