[AISWorld] Assistant Professor in Information Systems and Management at Warwick Business School

Ola Henfridsson ola.henfridsson at me.com
Mon May 29 17:41:56 EDT 2017

Dear all

Warwick Business School is a research-led, triple-accredited
university-based business school with a portfolio of world-class programmes.

We are continuing our search for top-flight talent to join our outstanding
faculty. Applications are invited at the level of Assistant Professor in
Information Systems and Management.

We are looking for an internationally oriented, ambitious yet collegial
early career scholar who will contribute to research and teaching within the
information systems and management (ISM) group (see
http://www.wbs.ac.uk/research/staff/?department=ISM). We view the search as
an opportunity to further enhance our ambition to be one of the top
information systems groups, where intellectual leadership and curiosity are
highly valued.

The successful candidate will have completed or will be near the completion
of their doctoral studies, and will need to have a demonstrable capacity to
publish at the very top level and also an ambitious future research agenda.
Evidence of an emerging record of publishing in high quality academic
journals would be an advantage.

Please see further details at:
https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5062452&ownertype=fair&
jcode=1650899&vt_template=1457&adminview=1

Closing date: 25 June 2017
Campus visit and interview dates ­ 11 and 12 July 2017.

Financial Times
Ranks our Full-time MBA in the world¹s top 50
Ranks our Distance learning MBA 2nd in the world, and 1st in the UK every
year since first published in 2014
Ranks our Executive MBA in the world¹s top 25, and 3rd in the UK for
stand-alone Executive MBAs
Ranks our MSc in Finance 16th globally and 2nd in the UK for pure finance
courses
Ranks our MSc in Management 36th in the world and 3rd in the UK
Ranks our Executive Education Custom Programmes in the world¹s top 50

All the best
Ola

--
Ola Henfridsson, PhD
Professor of Information Systems & Management

Tel: +447405194204
http://www.wbs.ac.uk/about/person/ola-henfridsson
http://www.olahenfridsson.com <http://www.olahenfridsson.com/>