[AISWorld] 2nd CFP: Collective Intelligence and Crowds [HICSS, Big Island January 3-6; Deadline June 15]

Jeff Nickerson jnickerson at stevens.edu
Tue May 30 08:54:50 EDT 2017

*Collective Intelligence and Crowds*

Minitrack

January 3-6, 2018

Big Island, Hawaii, USA

We are looking for papers that analyze collective intelligence, knowledge
creation, and crowdsourcing. We also encourage the submission of papers
that design and implement technologies that create new kinds of
collectives. For example, papers that consider how machine learning and
human learning interact in crowds and communities. In sum, we are open to a
wide range of research that addresses relations between people,
collectives, and machines, as well as the artifacts produced as a result.

The deadline is June 15, 2017. Feel free to communicate with any of the
three minitrack chairs, Jeff Nickerson (jnickerson at stevens.edu), Pnina
Fichman (fichman at indiana.edu), or Don Steiny (steiny at steiny.com).