[AISWorld] Up to 3 positions as Associate professor in information systems - University of Agder, Norway

Leif Skiftenes Flak leif.flak at uia.no
Tue Jun 6 13:14:30 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Please note that we have 3 vacant positions as associate professor in information systems at the Department of Information systems, University of Agder in Kristiansand, Norway. Take a look at the announcement for more information: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/139110/associate-professor-in-information-systems

I am traveling to ECIS in Guimaräes on June 7th and will be most happy to discuss the positions with potential candidates Thursday or Friday this week. Just send me an e-mail and we´ll find a time and place.

Best regards
Leif

Leif Skiftenes Flak
Professor
Head of Department of Information Systems
University of Agder
Serviceboks 422
4604 Kristiansand, Norway
Phone : +47 38 14 16 14