[AISWorld] Data Base for Advances in Information Systems

Dr. Tom Stafford stafford at latech.edu
Sun Jun 25 16:28:42 EDT 2017

Greetings from Bangalore, India, colleagues where your Data Base is strategically partnered with the 2017 SIGMIS CPR conference (Computers and People Research).

Just as we did last year at SIGMIS CPR you can expect a powerful Special Issue on vital workforce and inclusion issues in IT to come from this year's meeting.

You can see the fabulous outcome of CPR 2016 in Data Base 48(2), in libraries now, and for next year's special issue we will be issuing a general call shortly through this venue for workforce and inclusion researchers who want to submit, but were not able to travel to India for the meeting.

Keep your eyes on Data Base for Advances in Information Systems. Big things are coming up!

Regards to all,

Tom

Thomas F. Stafford, Ph.D.
Editor-in-Chief, ACM Data Base
Track Co-Chair, Advances in Management Information Systems Research, AMCIS 2017
Conference Co-Chair, AMCIS 2018