[AISWorld] MENA chapter of the Association for Information Systems: Become a member

harfouche tony harfoant at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 03:20:02 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues from the MENAregion,

Information Systems is one of theubiquitous fields that is growing quickly especially in the MENA region withmany communities working on their own topics and intellectual ventures. Today, itis time to unify our visions in a clear identity, a shared concept of who weare and what we do, grounded in a shared system of values.

Therefore, it is our honor and pleasure to invite you to become a member of theMENA-AIS, the MENA chapter of the Association for Information Systems (http://mena-ais.webs.com/).

MENA-AIS will serve AIS members in countries around the MENA region such as(but not limited to): Algeria, Behrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait,Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi-Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, andUnited Arab Emirates, etc.The chapter is the premier academicassociation for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching,practice, and study of information systems, e-business, e-commerce, ande-Marketing in the MENA region. It was created to promote the highest standardsof research in Information Systems in the MENA region.  Our membersset the very foundation by which this goal can be reached and we encourage youto become actively involved.
 According to Ryan Wright, VP ofMembership for AIS, ‘One important benefit of MENA-AIS is the strong connectionwith AIS members around the Mediterranean such as Italian, French, Greek,Lebanese, and Cypriot communities.

We are also happy to inform you thatmany special events are planned for  2017-2018 including many international conferences such as MCIS2017 (http://mcis2017.webs.com/), ICTO2018 (http://icto2018.webs.com/), and ICEB2017 (http://iceb2017.johogo.com/).    MENA-AIS will also be devotedto honoring the winners of various awards such as the Distinguished Career AchievementAward, the Leadership Award, and many Best Papers awards in InformationSystems.
  Should you have any questions orcomments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
  Let’s work together to make adifference in our region and in our world.
  Sincerely,
  Antoine Harfouche, PhD (http://www.antoineharfouche.com/)President iof the MENA-AIS
  antoine.h at u-paris10.fr
 webpage: http://mena-ais.webs.com/