[AISWorld] Reception in AMCIS 2017-Boston: The Turkey Chapter of AIS

Asli Sencer asli.sencer at boun.edu.tr
Fri Aug 4 17:33:45 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,
It is our pleasure to inform you on the reception of Turkey Chapter of AIS,
TRAIS to be organized at AMCIS 2017-Boston.
As one of the newest country chapters in AIS, we happily see that many
Turkish IS academicians plan to attend AMCIS 2017-Boston. One of the core
aims of TRAIS is to generate a platform where our community in Turkey can
integrate with the IS academics abroad.
The details of our reception at AMCIS-Boston is as follows:

*TRAIS Reception at AMCIS-Boston*