[AISWorld] Two IS Assistant/Associate Professor positions and one SCM/OR/MS Assistant position

Gurpreet Dhillon gpdhillon9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 09:42:49 EDT 2017

The Department of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (ISSCM)
in the Bryan School of Business at the University of North Carolina at
Greensboro (UNCG) invites applications, expressions of interest, and
nominations for up to two tenure-track/tenure positions in Information
Systems subject to budget approval.  The position(s) will commence on
August 1, 2018, at the rank of assistant professor (tenure-track) or
associate professor (with tenure).  While we will consider candidates in
all areas, preference will be given to individuals with teaching interests
that align with the ISSCM offerings. We intend to interview candidates at
the 2017 AMCIS conference in Boston. Please direct all questions to: Dr.
Rahul Singh, Chair, ISSCM Faculty Search Committee, Bryan School of
Business and Economics, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
(Email: isscm.facultysearch at uncg.edu, Address: P.O. Box 26170, Greensboro,
NC 27402, Phone: 336.334.5666). Further details at:
https://jobsearch.uncg.edu/postings/8704

The Department also invites applications, expressions of interest, and
nominations for a tenure-track/tenure position in Supply Chain/Operations
Management/Operations Research/Management Science. The position will
commence on August 1, 2018, at the rank of assistant professor
(tenure-track). While we will consider candidates in all areas, preference
will be given to individuals with teaching interests that align with the
ISSCM offerings. We intend to interview candidates at the 2017 Informs and
DSI meetings.Please direct all inquiries to: Dr. Kwasi Amoako-Gyampah,
Chair, ISSCM Faculty Search Committee (isscm.supplychainsearch at uncg.edu).
Further details at: https://jobsearch.uncg.edu/postings/8766

---
Gurpreet Dhillon, PhD
Professor and Head
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
dhillon.us.com | @ProfessDhillon