[AISWorld] request for text recommendations

Kevin Parker parkkevi at isu.edu
Thu Aug 17 19:16:33 EDT 2017

A colleague is teaching our *Management of Informatics Projects* course
for the first time. He told me today that he has been unable to find a
text that he likes, and I suggested that the IS community might be able
to provide some recommendations.

The course objectives are as follows:

  * Know how Project Management applies to the Informatics discipline
  * Identify and Prepare for the unique projects inherent to Informatics
  * Know the Basics of Risk Management in the Informatics discipline
  * Create, Plan, and Organize an Informatics Project
  * Create and present managerial reports

With the semester starting next week, prompt feedback would be most
appreciated. Thank you very much for your guidance.

--

*Kevin R. Parker, Ph.D.*
Chair and Professor

208.282.4783