[AISWorld] Cognitive Computing Course Survey

Edward Stohr estohr at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 8 22:36:15 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Our two schools have recently established courses on Cognitive Computing - mainly using IBM BlueMix technologies.  Because this is a relatively new business school subject we are writing a paper describing our experience and lessons learned.  If you have offered, or plan to offer, a cognitive computing course we invite you to participate in a short survey. If you agree, please contact either one of us:

Brent Gallupe (Queens University)  brent.gallupe at queensu.ca<mailto:brent.gallupe at queensu.ca>
Ted Stohr (Stevens Institute) estohr at stevens.edu<mailto:estohr at stevens.edu>

Thanks!
Edward A. Stohr
Professor and Coordinator, Businesss Intelligence & Analytics Program
School of Business, Stevens Institute of Technology
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Tel: +1 201-216-8915  Cell: +1 201-993-5592
http://www.stevens.edu/business/bia