[AISWorld] CFP: SWDSI 2018 Albuquerque, NM

Cutshall, Robert Robert.Cutshall at tamucc.edu
Tue Sep 12 20:38:09 EDT 2017

Greetings,

The Southwest Decision Sciences Institute (SWDSI) will hold its 49th Annual Meeting from March 7 to March 10, 2018 in Albuquerque, NM.

Please consider submitting your unpublished papers or abstracts to the e-Commerce and Mobile track. The deadline for submissions is October 2, 2017. Please see the attached CFPs.

If you would be interested in serving as a reviewer for the e-Commerce and Mobile track, please contact me directly.

I look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you in Albuquerque!

Regards,

Robert Cutshall, Ph.D.
Professor of MIS
College of Business, Unit 5808