[AISWorld] Call for Papers: Research Policy Special Issue on Digitization of Innovation and Entrepreneurship

Aretha Wright aretha at aisnet.org
Thu Sep 14 12:25:07 EDT 2017

Please consider submitting your research to the Research Policy Special Issue on Digitization of Innovation and Entrepreneurship.

Call for Papers: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/research-policy/call-for-papers/digitization-of-innovation-and-entrepreneurship

Submission Deadline: 1 December, 2017

This special issue is aimed at building a broadened understanding of the implications of digitization for innovation and entrepreneurship and we welcome research that engages with related themes/topics from diverse disciplinary and theoretical perspectives. Please see the Call for Papers for a representative set of topics/issues. To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion in the special issue, authors should select "SI: Digitization" when they reach the "Article Type" step in the submission process. We look forward to receiving your submissions. Please let one of us know if you have any questions pertaining to this special issue.

SI co-editors: Satish Nambisan, Mike Wright, Maryann Feldman
Satish Nambisan
Nancy and Joseph Keithley Professor of Technology Management
The Weatherhead School of Management
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
p: (216) 368-1246 | e: satish.nambisan at case.edu<mailto:satish.nambisan at case.edu>