[AISWorld] Tenure-track faculty position in Information Systems at NYU Stern

Arun Sundararajan asundara at stern.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 14 15:40:23 EDT 2017

The *Information Systems* faculty in the *Department of Information,
Operations & Management Sciences at the* *Stern School of Business, New
York University*, invites applications for *tenure-track* positions at all
levels starting in the 2018-2019 academic year.

The Information Systems faculty is a multidisciplinary group of computer
and design scientists, economists, behavioral scientists, and data
scientists.  It has a vibrant PhD program with a history of successful
placements at top schools.  Our faculty, students and scientists have won
numerous awards for their research and scholarship over the last decade.

We are especially interested in candidates with discipline-spanning
interests whose work complements the research programs of our existing
faculty in areas that include, but are not restricted to: Business
Analytics, Computational Social Science, Crowdsourcing/Crowdfunding, Data
Science, Digital Marketing, Digital Strategy, Labor Markets, Network
Science, Online Marketplaces, Open Innovation, Predictive Modeling,
Recommender Systems and the Sharing Economy.

A candidate should have a Ph.D. or be assured of its completion within one
year of September 2018, and is expected to be an outstanding researcher and
teacher at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.

Please go to http://apply.interfolio.com/45005, Stern’s faculty application
system, to apply.  For questions, please send email to ioms at stern.nyu.edu.
You should submit all application materials by *December 15, 2017* to
assure full consideration. We encourage you to apply early. To participate
in our INFORMS CIST 2017 screening interviews, you must apply by *October
1, 2017*. To participate in our ICIS 2017 and WISE 2017 screening
interviews, you must apply by *November 15, 2017*.

*New York University and the Stern School of Business is committed to
building a diverse faculty and invites applications from women, people with
disabilities and members of minority groups*
--
Arun Sundararajan |  @digitalarun
Explore 'The Sharing Economy' at http://s12y.com