[AISWorld] LAST CALL! Have you made your voice heard? AIS inclusion survey closes TODAY!

Windeler, Jaime (windeljb) windeljb at ucmail.uc.edu
Fri Sep 15 11:51:42 EDT 2017

Have you felt included or excluded in the many activities that occur within the Association for Information Systems (AIS)? Whether you have felt included, excluded, or haven't thought about it, we would like you to complete this 15-minute survey to share your experiences and help us improve members' ability to participate in the AIS.

This survey is administered by the AIS Special Interest Group on Social Inclusion and supported by the AIS Leadership Council. The goal is to learn about members' perceptions of inclusion and exclusion. The results will be used to enhance members' experience in the AIS and improve social inclusion practices.

You are not required to share your personal information as you complete the survey. All questions are voluntary and no personally-identifying information is collected.

The survey will be available until September 15, 2017. You can complete the survey by visiting this link:

http://tinyurl.com/sigSIsurvey

On behalf of the AIS SIG on Social Inclusion, we thank you for your time.
Jaime Windeler, Task Force Chair
Kathy Chudoba
Emma Coleman
Grace Kenny
Olivera Marjanovic
Stacie Petter

Jaime Windeler, PhD
Assistant Professor of Information Systems
Carl H. Lindner College of Business
University of Cincinnati
318 Lindner Hall
Cincinnati, OH 45221